CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Simple yet complicated, the girl you'ld love to hate but can't stop loving. Above all, I AM WHO AND WHAT GOD SAYS I AM.....

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm stressed!

Something happened last week Thursday that will forever stay/live with me. I felt weird and for the longest felt like talking to someone about it but at the same time, I couldn't because......I don't know, I just couldn't! Of course Prettyboi knows about what happened and he's been there through every step of the way. I find it hard to pray to God about it and I don't even know how or where to start from. I hope I'll recover from it and hopefully be able to blog about it someday.

That aside, I'll be a year older on Monday and I'm getting my belly button pierced tomorrow as a gift to myself.....it was a difficult decision to make cuz it was either I pierced my nose or my belly and I chose the latter. I have two finals that day....one being cumulative. I hate it! I pray that God helps me to stay focused. After my exams I don't know what's gonna happen. I know I'm gonna spend that day with Prettyboi but I don't know what he's got up his sleeves. I promised myself that I'll never get drunk but at this point I'm seriously reconsidering that decision. I go home every night hoping to have a glass of wine....well maybe two.....okay three.....or the whole bottle. To be honest I love alcohol but I don't let it get the best of me. I was telling my friends this afternoon how I long for some cake with whipped cream topping, and a chilled glass of Bailey's. Ah what a bliss! Would probably tell Prettyboi to get me some for my birthday.

Okay peeps I have to get back to studying. I love you all!

4 remarks:

Robyn.K.Y said...

even though you dont know how to start with God He already knows.
all he is waiting for is to invite Him into it,see he want to be your solution,thats all
Jesus loves you.take care
read Job 5:6-12

aloted said...

happy birthday in advance!!!...

In Uni i once considered piercing my belly button but i settled for getting a belly chain instead.

hmm r u sure u r not an alcoholic?

i pray u recover from whatever is bothering u...and am sure God is interested to help

Tigeress said...

Happy birthday!! How was/is ur day so far? anything nice happen? Nice presents? :)

pls check out my blog http://thecounselorandherthots.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Thanks Robyn, I'll get to it today and I get a word from it.

@ Aloted thanks for the prayer and trust me I'm not an alcoholic. Well I hope not...lol.

@ Tigeress thanks for the thought. I had a nice day and I blogged about how it went. I just thank God for being alive.

Recent comments