CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Simple yet complicated, the girl you'ld love to hate but can't stop loving. Above all, I AM WHO AND WHAT GOD SAYS I AM.....

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

....a year OLDER!

I thank God for anoda year....seriously! If not for Him, I wouldn't have lived to see yesterday. I thank God for the love He has for me and the fact that He still gives me a reason to be alive.

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Happy birthday to me! My day started well in the sense that I got calls, txt msgs (you name it!) from various peeps, some forgot.....but that's alright. Being that I had two finals to take, I was awake studying very hard. I got a very gigantic birthday cake from one of my closest friend's (her birthday was last week Monday also). This was exactly the type of cake I wanted, unfortunately I didn't get my Baileys to go with it. I settled with coke with a splash of Ciroc vodka instead. I also.....finally......got my belly button pierced. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Got nervous on my way there but it didn't really hurt as much as I thought it would and I didn't feel the pressure until I was on my way back home. But I am glad I did....it feels like I have accomplished some part of my dream.

I got home at about 9pm, took some pain killers and went straight to bed.....didn't wake up until like 5am. Thought I was gonna see Pretty Boi but he didn't show up until today cuz he had finals to tackle also. He got me a Louis Vuitton purse and we're going out to eat later on this evening....well hopefully....lol! All in all it was a good day.....plus I became $22 richer. You can't beat that! Would most definitely celebrate on Friday with the ladies....can't wait!

8 remarks:

Robyn.K.Y said...

i thank God for you
Happy birthday Lisa
God thinks good of you

Good Naija Girl said...

Happy Birthday o! Living to see another day, week, month or year is a true blessing.

I hope this will be your best year yet!

Padosh said...

Happy birthday luv.
Hope this year brings you Joy, Peace and Happiness uncountable.

LG said...

happy birthday hon' may God continue to grant ur heart desires Amen

lolll@S22 richer (hope its 22M richer :-)

aloted said...

wishing u the very best in the coming year. enjoy!

Tigeress said...

Happy birthday! :) have fun this weekend.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I'm glad you had fun even though you were studying for finals! I always tell people the belly button piercing doesn't hurt! I've done mine 2ce but keep closing it...lol. I think I'm gonna reopen it next week in the spirit of summer and bikini's!
And I need my own pretty boi cuz there is this louis vuitton I've been eyeing...lol

doll (retired blogger) said...

happy bday in arrears..update!!!

Recent comments